4) Optical Atmospheric Scientist Kjell Henriksen, Polar Bear on a Hot Tin Roof,
C.S. Deehr, Proceedings of the 30th Annual European Meeting on Atmospheric Studies, 2003.
5) The Auroral Station in Adventdalen, Svalbard (78N, 15E), F. Sigernes, T. Svenoe, and C.S. Deehr, Chinese Journal of Polar Science,Vol. 13, No. 1, 67 -74, 2002.
6) The New Optical Auroral Station on Svalbard: The Kjell Henriksen Observatory, F. Sigernes, D. A. Lorentzen, J. M. Holmes, M. E. Dyrland, S. Claes, and T. Grydeland, General UNIS presentation, 2006.
7) Instrumental map of observatory, F. Sigernes, Construction material, 2007.
8) Sketch of telescope module, F. Sigernes, Construction material, 2007.
9) Description of standard modules, F. Sigernes and J. M. Holmes, Internal report UNIS, 2007.
10) Technical drawing of KHO, Roal Jorgensen AS, Construction material, 2007.
11) Sensitivity calibration of narrow field of view optical instruments, F. Sigernes, J. M. Holmes, S. Chernouss, T. Svenoe, M. Dyrland, D.A. Lorentzen, J. Moen, and C.S. Deehr, The 33th Annual European Meeting on Atmospheric by Optical Methods, 2006.
12) WHY STUDY THE AURORA? [From Adventdalen to Breinosa], F. Sigernes, D. A. Lorentzen, J. Moen, J.M. Holmes, M. Dyrland, K. Oksavik, and S. Claes, Opening day of the Kjell Henriksen Observatory, 18 February 2008.
13) The Kjell Henriksen Observatory - the future for ground-based space related research , F. Sigernes, D.A. Lorentzen, K. Oksavik, M. Dyrland, J. M. Holmes, Å. Skjæveland, N. Peters and S. Claes, The Kjell Henriksen Observatory opening seminar, 19th of February 2008.
14) Snødeposisjon rundt Kjell Henriksen Observatoriet på Breinosa, M. A. Drage, Y. Gjessing, og T. Thiis, Rapport til Statsbygg Nord, Mai 2008.
15) Where's the Cusp?, Thirty Years of Real and Imaginary Aeronomical Signatures of the Magnetospheric Cusp, Prof. Charles Deehr, The Geophysical Institute, University of Alaska Fairbanks, USA.
16) 33 Years of Polar Aeronomy in Svalbard, A review of scientific adventures north of 78º, Charles Deehr Prof. Emer. Phys., The Geophysical Institute, University of Alaska Fairbanks, USA.
17) A Traveler’s Guide to the Aurora, A description of the aurora, how to predict its occurrence and how best to view it, Professor Charles Deehr, Auroral Forecaster, The Geophysical Institute, University of Alaska Fairbanks, USA.
18) Professor Lars Vegard’s Contribution to Auroral Research, A sixty year odyssey of curiosity, patience, and determination, Prof. Emer. Charles Deehr, University of Alaska Fairbanks, USA.
19) An open window to space – The new Kjell Henriksen Observatory on Svalbard (KHO), F. Sigernes, University Centre in Svalbard (UNIS), Bodø air & space festival, 13th of June, 2008.
20) The absolute sensitivity of digital colour cameras, F. Sigernes, M. Dyrland, N. Peters, D.A. Lorentzen, T. Svenøe, K. Heia, S. Chernouss, C.S. Deehr and M. Kosch, The 36th Annual European Meeting on Atmospheric by Optical Methods, Kiev, Ukraine, 17 - 22 August 2009.
21) Real time aurora oval forecasting-SvalTrackII, F. Sigernes, M. Dyrland, P. Brekke, E. K. Gjengedal, S. Chernouss, D.A. Lorentzen, K. Oksavik and C. S. Deehr, The 37th Annual European Meeting on Atmospheric by Optical Methods, Valladolid, Spain, 23 - 27 August 2010.
22) Overview of weather conditions at Breinosa 2007-2010, Anna Sjoblom, Internal report UNIS, November, 2010.
23) Multi-instrument studies of polar mesopause region temperature and airglow variability, M. E. Dyrland, PhD thesis, 2010.
24) A Simple Auroral Forecaster, F. Sigernes, Lunch seminar, UiO, 29 May Oslo, 2012.
25) Auroral oval forecast on mobile platforms, [pdf], [pptx] F. Sigernes, S. E. Holmen, M. Dyrland, A. L. Bækken, P. Brekke, S. Chernouss, D.A. Lorentzen, and C. S. Deehr, 50 Years of Science - Anniversary Symposium at Andøya Rocket Range, 16 August, 2012.
26) Hyperspectral imaging of aurora and airglow at KHO , [pptx], [Media1] [Media2], F. Sigernes, Y. Ivanov, S. Chernouss, T. Trondsen, A. Roldugin, Y. Fedorenko, B. Kozelov, A. Kirillov, I. Kornilov, V. Safargaleev, S. Holmen, M. Dyrland, D. Lorentzen and L. Baddeley, MLTI Waves and Dynamics at Polar Latitudes Workshop, Utah State University, 9-11 October 2012.
27) Status of the Kjell Henriksen Observatory (KH0) auroral forecast service, [pptx], [Media2], F. Sigernes, S. E. Holmen, M. Dyrland, A. L. Bækken, P. Brekke, S. Chernouss, D. Lorentzen and C. S. Deehr, The 9th European Space Weather Week, Brussels, Belgium, 5-9 November 2012.
28) List of all scientific publications on mesospheric airglow observed from Longyearbyen [pdf]
29) Auroral All-Sky Camera Calibration, [ppt], [pdf], [docx], F. Sigernes, D. Biles, H. Bjørklund, D. Lorentzen, T. Trondsen, U. Brändström, E. Trondsen, B. Lybekk, J. Moen, S. Chernouss and C. Deehr, The 40th Annual European Meeting on Atmospheric by Optical Methods, Tromsø, Norway, 28 - 30 August 2013.
30) Color matching the aurora, [pptx], F. Sigernes, J. Mattanen, D. A. Lorentzen, S. Chernouss and C. S. Deehr, The 41th Annual European Meeting on Atmospheric by Optical Methods, Stockholm, Sweden, 18 - 21 August 2014.
31) Svalpoint: A multi-track optical pointing system , Kinga Albert, Master thesis, 2014.
32) The C-REX rocket campaign, [pdf], Mark Conde, UNIS lunch seminar, November 2014.
33) Differential GPS positions at KHO, [pdf], Bøye Bøland, Longyearbyen Lokalstyre, June 2014.
34) Savonius wind rotor basics, [pdf], Fred Sigernes, KHO, May 2015.
35) The Kjell Henriksen Observatory (KHO) 2014-2015, [pdf], [docx], [pptx], Fred Sigernes, Lisa Baddeley, Dag Lorentzen, Margit Dyrland, Silje Eriksen Holmen, Xiangcai Chen, Pål Gunnar Ellingsen, Noora Partamies and Mikko Syrjäsuo, 6th Birkeland Centre for Space Science (BCSS) meeting, 30.08-01.09.2015.
36) Norwegian-Canadian Svalbard expedition, winter 1975, [pdf], F. T. Berkey and O. E. Harang, Polar record, 18, 113, 171 - 173, 1976.
37) Low Cost Hyperspectral Imaging for Drones, [pdf], [pptx], F. Sigernes, Lecture slides: Summer Schools Arctic Earth Observation techniques, Norwegian Centre for Space-related Education (NAROM), Andøya Space Centre,8-12 August, 2016.
38) Hyper spectral Imaging, [pdf], F. Sigernes, AGF-331: Remote Sensing and Spectroscopy – lecture notes, University Centre in Svalbard (UNIS), 2000 - 2007.
39) Trends and variability of polar mesopause region temperatures attributed to atmospheric dynamics and solar activity [pdf], PhD thesis Silje Eriksen Holmen, October, 2016.
40) The Boreal Aurora Camera Constellation (BACC), Status, UNIS, December 2020.
42) Aurora Forecast 3dD - A Global Adventure, Fred Sigernes, The 44th Annual European Meeting for Atmospheric Studies by Optical Methods, [pdf], 4-8 September, Barcelona, Spain, 2017.
43) Presentation of app: Aurora Forecast 3D, [zip], Fred Sigernes, SNOW18 - Arctic 365, 14-15 May, Alta, 2018.
44) Basic Hyper spectral Imaging, F. Sigernes, TTK20: Hyperspectral remote sensing - detailed lecture notes [pdf], Powerpoint chapters [ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6],[ zip], NTNU AMOS - Centre for Autonomous Marine Operations and Systems, 2018.
45) Hyper Spectral Imagers for Drones and micro Satellites, [pdf, pptx], F. Sigernes, M. B. Hendriksen, M. Syrjäsuo and T. A. Johansen (invited), 19th International EISCAT Symposium 2019 and 46th Annual European Meeting on Atmospheric Studies by Optical Methods, 19th - 23rd August 2019. Oulu, Finland.
46) Hyper Spectral Imager Calibration and Image Corrrection [pdf], Master Thesis NTNU, Marie Bøe Henriksen, June 2019.
47) Auroral activity during the Cusp-Region EXperiment (C-REX) rocket campaign width measured barium cloud intensities, [pdf], F. Sigernes, L. Baddeley, D. A Lorentzen, P. G. Ellingsen, M. Conde, D. Hampton, M. Dhadly, J. Ahrns, M. Larsen, B. Barker, A. Kiene, Y. Kakinami and A. Aruliah, (Not published), Internal report KHO, 2014.
48) Spatial extent of solar proton impact in the Earth's atmosphere - Observations and modeling, E. P. Heino, PhD thesis UiT, 2019.
49) KHO - Light pollution and Threats, Fred Sigernes, Lisa Baddeley, Mikko Syrjäsuo, Dag Lorentzen, Noora Partamies, Emma Bland, Erkka Heino, Katie Herlingshaw, Lindis Bjoland, Fasil Tesema Kebede and Nina Kristine Eriksen, Report to Longyearbyen Local Government, February 20, 2020.
50) Calculated and Measured Doppler Hydrogen Line Profiles at Arbitrary Angles with the Magnetic Field, F. Sigernes, Master Thesis UiT, 1991.
51) Charlotte Maartje Van Hazendonk, Erasmus+ Trainee, Calibration of a Hyper Spectral Imager, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherland, August - December 2019.
52) Erlend Salte Kallelid, Evolution in Cosmic Noise Absorption During Periodic Events, Master thesis, Department of Physics, NTNU, Norway, December 2019.
53)Adrienne Esmeralda Oudijk, Erasmus+ Trainee, Hyperspectral Data Cube Compression Techniques and Quality Assessments, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherland, February - June 2020.
54) Mikkel J. Breedveld, Predicting the Auroral Oval Boundaries by Means of Polar Operational Environmental Satellite Particle Precipitation Data, Master thesis, Department of Physics and Technology, Faculty of Science and Technology, The Arctic University of Norway, June 2020.
55) Lidia Luque, Multi-Instrument Investigation of Spectral Width in the Polar Ionosphere , Master thesis, Department of Physics, NTNU, Norway, September 2020.
56) Katie Herlingshaw, Characterising Mesoscale Fast Flow Channels in the Polar CapIonosphere, PhD thesis, University of Bergen, Norway, January 2021.